Application for Self-Help Homes
Build a Home
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR HEBER, SALEM, BEAVER AND TOQUERVILLE.
To Start the Process:
- Print and fill out a Self-Help Homes Pre-Application. We will need a completed Pre-Application, two (or one month, whichever is greater) of your most recent and consecutive pay stubs to review for pre-eligibility. If you are self-employed, you will need to include proof of your year-to-date income/expenses and the proper Schedule(s) from your last two tax returns. You can email the Pre-Application and pay stubs to email@example.com or fax them to 801-354-7855. If you have questions, please call Self-Help Homes at (801) 375-2205.
To Continue the Process After Your Pre-Application is Reviewed:
- Download and fill out the full USDA-RD 10-page Application and gather the items on the Application Checklist.
- Each Applicant, and any household member 18 years of age and older must fill out an Authorization Release.
- You must also fill out and sign the Employment and Asset Certification and the 4506T- Request for tax transcript.
- IF you are self-employed, please fill out the Verification of Business Expenses form for the current year.
After you have completed the pre-application and have received a positive response from our office, please print and completely fill out all application pages, and applicable forms. If you have any questions about how to fill out the forms, please feel free to contact one of our staff members. Once you have completed the full application, additional documents from our site, and have gathered all other required documentation on the checklist, please call our office at (801) 375-2205 to schedule a time to review your application. If you are unable to access the documentation from our website, these items can be emailed to you or picked up at our office located at 63 North 400 West in Provo, UT.
Your Final Step in the Process After Your Application is Approved: